Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Since my Last Post

It's been a long time since I've had anything to post. Well just recently my position at work got restructured and I went from having full-time employment to part-time employment. This means that I have even MORE time on my hands!! So this career that I've chosen that was supposed to be a "good choice" because "healthcare is always in demand" just turned out not to be. At least not in Michigan anyway. It has me thinking if this is really something I want to do for the rest of my life. I haven't been in a situation where I've lost my job due to the economy and I don't like the way it feels. I'm all for moving out of the state but I have a hesistant husband who has yet to get on board with the move. So I guess time will tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment