Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Marley 2.0


Today is my first official post. I've had this blog for about a month now and have now decided it's time to actually start.


Today has been a pretty rough going with my little yellow lab. Okay maybe little isn't exactly true he's about 8 months old and well over 60 lbs! Of course for anyone that has dogs or labs for that matter now they are well known for their chewing! My wonderful husband and I thought that we'd be able to get a head of the game by kennel training, taking him to doggy classes and buying TONS of toys. Well he's been to the doggy class and graduated (really I have the picture to prove it!), he's completely kennel trained and we are still being overrun by this Marley 2.0! He's just too cute to be mad at for too long, but I'm slowly starting to wonder if he'll ever get out of this faze! Two years can't come soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. whats 2 yrs?? I know nothing about dogs really lol...is that when they are supposed to be less rowdy? We always have cat like dogs so....they are very easy lol. But he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was told 2 yrs and he should be out of the chewing phase..we'll see! Our other dog Rocco is like a cat, all he does is sleep! What an easy life!

    ReplyDelete