Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Big Brother 11


If you know me, you know that I'm an avid Big Brother fan! This season has really gotten me hooked and I can't wait for the next episodes to air! This past week however has me really questioning the casting for this season. They should have done a much better job at filtering some of these people!! It really has been great for T.V. and for CBS ratings, but a couple of people on there are really going way overboard. There's a lack of respect that I would think a lot of America has for these people. I refuse to say their names, but those of you that watch know exactly who I'm talking about!




Big Brother is nothing more than a mind game, you realize this before stepping in the house, and you need to continue to realize this while in the game.

2 comments:

  1. I never have actually watched this show but I have heard its good. So I saw it on netflix where I can have it stream free...well..it starts on episode 6 so...I'd miss a bunch. Maybe I need to go look and see where I can find the episodes thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can go to CBS.com or TV.com and they have all the episodes this season (and it's FREE!)

    ReplyDelete